All Laveen schools are currently enrolling students for the 2020-21 school year. Check out our new online registration portal at www.laveenschools.org/registration.
Using our online system, families will be able to complete necessary forms and submit for enrollment.Within the portal you will be asked to select your top three school choices in order of preference. Parents/guardians will need to present the required documents below in person for verification prior to the start of school.
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- Proof of Residence, such as utility receipt or lease agreement (refer to Arizona Residency Guidelines)
- Legal papers, if applicable for custody
- Withdrawal form and report card from previous school
- Photo identification for parent/guardian.
*Please note, Vista del Sur is an accelerated school and students must take an assessment prior to enrolling. Paseo Pointe is a dual language immersion (DLI) school. Students entering kindergarten – third grade must enroll in the DLI program (DLI will expand a grade level each year).